Raising The Bar For The Training Industry … We Deliver Results!
Employees realize their maximum potential when motivated to achieve clear and achievable goals and objectives. DGC Training’s training programs focus on helping employees maximize that potential. We motivate employees and build upon their skill sets by partnering with our clients and designing custom-tailored training programs that match the individual needs of each client.
Our Sales Enablement Program is a custom-tailored program designed to make your sales force better at what they do. We design a personalized program, specific to the needs of your organization. What makes our sales enablement program unique is our hands-on approach to transforming your sales talent into a highly skilled sales force that produce results. We do this through sales assessment, sales training, sales performance monitoring and incentive-based sales programs.
We offer the following sales enablement programs:
- Sales Skills Training
- Sales Management Development
- Sales Strategy
- Sales Incentive Programs
Our Sales Enablement programs are customized to meet the needs of each client. We offer:
- Conceptual Selling Skills
- Sales Assessment
- Sales Coaching
- Sales Certification
- Sales Rewards Program
Our Project Management Program provides your project managers with the necessary tools to improve project performance, enhance financial accountability, and maximize project potential. What sets us apart is our personal approach to training and our commitment to our clients.
Our program encompasses the principles of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and focuses on:
- Business Objectives training outcomes that influence institutionalized project management best practices
- Performance Goals training outcomes that can improve organizational performance
- Competency Goals training outcomes that can improve individual performance
- Knowledge Goals training outcomes that quantifiably improve individual knowledge of the subject
- Skill Goals training outcomes that increase individual proficiency in using a process or tool
- Attitude Goals training outcomes that support project management best practices as a core competency
Our Soft Skills Development Program provides your employees with the skills necessary to achieve personal and professional success. Research shows that soft skills account for nearly 85% of an individual’s success, whereas hard skills account for a mere 15%. We specialize in developing those people skills, personality skills and communication abilities your workforce needs for the long-term success of your organization. After all, almost every job requires employees to engage with others, either inside or outside of your organization.
We offer a variety of soft skill programs, to include but not limited to:
- Time Manaegement
- Presentation Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- And much more…